Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rejoice in the Lord Always



When members of your immediate family are under attack, you feel the pain.

The Devil knows this and that is why like a roaring lion, he is waiting to spot the weakest member of the herd to attack.

I am pleased to announce that this is what is happening with me. Pleased you may say and the answer is yes.

Yes, I am on the Enemy’s radar and I think it may be due partly to the fact that the readership of this blog has been going up.

Lives are changed as people all over the world come to realize that we live in perilous times and our only hope is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Thus, keep on reading but most important keep on praying for the salvation of many and for all of us who belong to God to receive divine strength and wisdom to withstand the Enemy. And when things look bleak and we are down, remember this:

 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
Yet, I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. ( HAB 3:17-18 )

El Greco

No comments:

Post a Comment